Protecting your business against loss or damage, against legal liability for injury to staff or members of the public is complex but not complicated. This is our area of expertise and our job to find economic, viable solutions to your business insurance needs.
We provide an Insurance Audit service to analyse your business insurance costs. We use our experience and relationships with Insurance Companies to negotiate the package of cover tailored to you and your business activities.
- Do you need Employers Liability, Public Liability, Products Liability, Professional Indemnity?
- Do you need cover on Stock, Equipment, Buildings?
- What happens if your premises is damaged and you can’t trade?
- What happens if a supplier’s premises is damaged and can’t deliver to you?
These are just some of the problems your business could face at any time. We can solve them and protect against the financial loss you may incur as a result.
“Avail of our Audit facility and see what it can do for you.”
Our insurance markets will provide packages of cover for the following sectors:
- Construction & Allied Trades – specialist packages for Plumbers, Electricians, Air Conditioning Engineers & Alarm Installers
Complete the enquiry form or contact our Business team on 061 314025. Our experienced staff will discuss your insurance requirements and research the quote for you. We will also be happy to call to your premises to review your business insurance needs on site.
Complimentary to our Insurance Audit service we strongly recommend looking at the Risk Management/Health & Safety practices in your business. Are you compliant with current legislation? Have you a Safety Statement? Prudent and proper risk management is cost effective, will minimise exposure of your staff and customers to injury and help to keep your Liability insurance costs in check. Nobody goes to work to get injured but when they do it becomes your problem.
“Try our prices, try our service, try us and see”